Located in the Leyden Township Town Hall 2501 N. Mannheim Road, Franklin Park, the Leyden Township Food Pantry is available to all residents of Leyden Township. The pantry is stocked with food and toiletry items and is aimed at residents who are going through rough times.
Visits to the pantry are limited to once a month and the requirements are:
- You must be a Leyden Township resident (all River Grove residents are also Leyden Township residents)
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must provide a valid photo ID
- You must complete and return a Food Pantry application. Applications are available during normal business hours at both the Food Pantry and at the Leyden Township Town Hall (2501 N. Mannheim Road, Franklin Park).
Please help us in spreading the word. If you know of any families that are in need of food, please ask them to call or visit the pantry.
Hours of Operation
By Appointment Only :
To schedule a date and time, call Michele 847-451-5117 or Lisa 847-451-5112
Interested in making a donation or volunteering?
We are always happy to accept donations and help from volunteers. Please call us at (847) 455-8616 ext. 5117, and ask for Michele.
- Donations are accepted year-round Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm 2501 N. Mannheim Road
- Our Most Wanted/ Needed Items (PDF)
- Monetary Donations - make check payable to Leyden Community Food Pantry mail to: Attn: Food Pantry, 2501 N. Mannheim Road, Franklin Park, IL 60131